Broken Sound Country Club Real Estate Listings and Information
Broken Sound Country Club
The classic elegance of Broken Sound Country Club is evidenced by its spectacular waterfall, 24-hour manned, gated entrance and landmark clock tower. This well-appointed community is located in the heart of Boca Raton on Yamato Road and St. Andrews Boulevard. It is a mandatory equity country club community ($60,000 equity membership, 25% of which is refundable when the home is sold) with world-class amenities that enhance a lavish lifestyle
With a Walk Score of 17, meaning it is car dependent and almost all errands require a car, Broken Sound Country Club is spread over 1,000 acres of award-winning tropical landscape. Homes are surrounded by two championship golf courses, sparkling waterways, oversized lakes, manicured gardens, colorful flowers, beautiful banyan trees, and stately palm trees.
There are 1,600 private residences spread amongst 27 distinctive neighborhoods within Broken Sound Country Club. These are:
- Bay Isle
- Bay Pointe
- Bent Creek
- Bermuda Run
- Cedar Cay
- Fairway Bend
- Fairway Lake
- Fairway Landing
- Fairway Point
- Grand Oaks
- Harbour Green
- Laurel Pointe
- Nassau Bay
- Oak Run
- Timber Mill
- Vintage Estates
- Vintage Isle
- Vintage Place
- Water Oak
- Whisper Trace
- Willow Greens
Originally designed by Arvida Corporation, many other veterans in the South Florida housing market participated in the development of the community including Courchene Development Corporation, Audubon Homes, and several other custom home builders. Homes in Broken Sound range from the $300,000s to around $2.5 million, and housing options include:
- Custom built estate homes
- Custom single family homes
- Oversized patio homes, and
- Beautifully designed villas overlooking the fairways
What makes Broken Sound such a unique community are its resort-style amenities, activities, events and programs:
- Golf: residents have their choice of two championship golf courses. Also offered are lessons with golf pros, instructional resources, and full-service Pro Shop and member-guest tournaments.
- Tennis: 23 Har-Tru courts, Centre Court Café and Pro Shop, 14 different league teams, including seniors doubles, ladies doubles and mixed doubles; private and group instruction with tennis pros for all skill levels, member-guest tournaments and much more.
- Spa and Fitness Center: weight and cardio areas, two aerobics studios with plenty of classes to choose from, full-service spa, and children’s activities.
- Dining: Broken Sound has its own Food and Beverage Department for catering and on-site events. Facilities include the Center Court Café, the Main Clubhouse, the 19th Hole Grille and the Old Course Grille.
- Social Activities: on-site celebrity shows, celebrations, classes, day-trips, shopping and much more.
Top-rated schools for children residing within this community include:
- Calusa Elementary School
- Addison Mizner Elementary School
- Omni Middle School
- Don Estridge High Tech Middle School
- Spanish River Community High School
- Boca Raton Community High School
- A. D. Henderson University School and FAU High School
Broken Sound is known for its warmth, elegance and genuine hospitality all joined together. Broken Sound also recognizes its environmental responsibility and is GEO certified by the global Golf Environment Organization and Audubon International.
2401 Willow Springs Dr.
Boca Raton, FL 33496